Call me lazy but I love the idea of having on pot and spoon to wash after dinner One pot dinners are s thing and this has to be on your menu this winter. It’s simply delicious.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 skinless boneless chicken breast fillets, cubed
- 1 red onion, cut into 8 wedges
- 2 x diced orange peppers
- 1 x crushed garlic clove
- 100g Fattis & Monis Pasta Rice
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 500ml chicken stock –
- Heat oven to 180C .
- Heat the oil in a large, shallow ovenproof pan, add the chicken and cook for 3-4 mins until golden all over.
- Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add the onion and peppers, and cook for 3 mins or until lightly golden. Tip in the garlic and fry for a min.
- Stir in the rice, then the tomatoes, stock and chicken.
- Turn up the heat and bring to the boil before transferring to the oven to cook, uncovered, for 10 mins.
- Season to taste and drizzle with basil pesto before serving.
… Food Is Love …
For more “love-filled” recipes, do not forget to subscribe to my blog.
Follow me on the following Social Media platforms: