A s’more is a traditional night time campfire treat popular in the United States, consisting of a fire-roasted marshmallow and a layer of chocolate sandwiched between two pieces of graham cracker. My version is more like a Smores pie
- 1 sheet puff pastry, thawed
- 1/3 cup Nutella
- 3 cup marshmallows
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- Preheat the oven to 220 C
- Place one sheet of puff pastry on baking sprayed baking tray. Spoon 1 to 2 teaspoons of Nutella on top.
- Top with a marshmallow.
- Cover the entire bottom layer with the other sheet of puff pastry.
- Use a large knife or pizza cutter to cut the pastry into 9 squares, just around the edges.
- Use a fork to press the edges together.
- Brush the tops with the beaten egg wash.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Let cool slightly, and enjoy.
… Food Is Love …
For more “love-filled” recipes, do not forget to subscribe to my blog.
Follow me on the following Social Media platforms: