You might think the idea of pasta pudding sounds terrible…. but remember how delicious rice pudding is and give this dish a try!!!
- 30g butter
- 1L milk
- 5ml ground cinnamon
- 5ml ground mixed spice
- 5ml Van extract
- 10 bundles Fatti’s & Moni’s Lokshen Pasta
- 125g sugar
- 45ml flaked almonds, toasted
- 100g Dried Cranberries
- 60ml desiccated coconut, toasted
- In a large pot, heat the butter, milk and spice. Once simmering add the Fatti’s & Moni’s pasta and sugar.
- Using a wooden spoon, gently stir the pot cook the pasta for 3-4 minutes, it will start to soften and the sauce thicken.
- Just before serving, add half the almonds, cranberries.
- Serve individually or in a large serving bowl, sprinkle with toasted coconut and remaining almonds and cranberries.
- Serve immediately.
… Food Is Love …
For more “love-filled” recipes, do not forget to subscribe to my blog.
Follow me on the following Social Media platforms: