I was raised in a household where soups are not an afterthought they are the main attraction.
And this beauty is no different. Simple, understated, creamy, decadent and just delicious.
Such a beautiful venue.
And when filled with great people its easy to have a great night.
4 cups of milk
6 cups of cauliflower
2 garlic cloves
1 bay leaf
I tub of cream cheese
Pinch of Nutmeg
Salt and Pepper
- Sauté your onions, add garlic till soft.
- Add milk and bring to scalding point.
- Add cauliflower and simmer until cooked.
- Season and blend till smooth with cream cheese.
- Serve with crispy bacon and crusty bread.
For more images from the event please go to my facebook page.
… Food Is Love …
For more “love-filled” recipes, do not forget to subscribe to my blog.
Follow me on the following Social Media platforms:
Facebook: Claire Allen