I am all for comfort eating and this dish is warm, decadent and packed full of flavour. I enjoy it best with lots and lots of that beautiful golden sauce to dunk my roti in. It really is my guilty pleasure on a Monday, making a large pot of Butter chicken and watching the telly ☺. Oh and the best news it’s a total cheats recipe and takes less than 20 minutes to makes.
- 500 g chicken breast sliced
- 3 Tbs of butter
- 1 Tbs Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 X Chili
- 1 small onion
- 250ml of low-fat yoghurt
- Butter chicken Mix – Hashim Bhai 021 448 36 49
- Coriander for garnish
- Heat 1 Tbs of Olive Oil and butter in a heavy based pot, fry onion until translucent.
- Add chill and rest of butter.
- Add chicken and seasoning and cook till chicken is cooked through.
- Add butter chicken mix and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add yoghurt and allow to simmer and infusing with sauce.
- Heat roti’s in a dry pan and serves with a bowl of curry garnished with coriander.
I’ve paired my Butter chicken to Delheim, Chen Blanc (Wild Fermented). The palate is rich and layered with flavours of apricots, yellow apple, and gooseberry, with subtle oak. White wine chilled is the perfect compliment to a bowl of Curry.
Enjoy! Please share your cheat’s recipes with me.
… Food Is Love …
For more “love-filled” recipes, do not forget to subscribe to my blog.
Follow me on the following Social Media platforms: