I’ve always been afraid to bake until my gran shared this recipe with me and I can’t find enough reasons why not to whip up these loafs and enjoy with butter.
- 4 cups of flour
- 5ml salt
- 5ml sugar
- 10g yeast
- 30 ml olive oil
- 2 cups and a bit of water
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Place dough in an oiled bowl and cover with cling wrap. Allow to rest for an hour.
- Cut dough in half and place on a floured baking tray.
- Set oven to 220 C and bake for 30-40min.
… Food Is Love …
For more “love-filled” recipes, do not forget to subscribe to my blog.
Follow me on the following Social Media platforms: