- 1 kg white bread flour
- 7 ml sugar
- 2 ml salt
- 10 g instant yeast
- 500 ml lukewarm water
- 15 ml melted butter
- 200 g of butter
- Combine the flour, sugar and salt and sprinkle the instant yeast on top.
- Add just enough lukewarm water to form stiff dough.
- Knead the dough until it is elastic and no longer sticks to your hands. Brush the dough with melted butter and cover.
- Leave to rise in a warm place until doubled in bulk.
- Knead down and shape into small balls.
- Flatten the balls slightly and sprinkle with a little flour.
- Cook over a slow fire until done.
- Enjoy with butter.
… Food Is Love …
For more “love-filled” recipes, do not forget to subscribe to my blog.
Follow me on the following Social Media platforms: