Your chocolate indulgence doesn’t need to stop with Easter eggs! This Aussie treat is a great alternative to chocolate brownies and you can have so much fun with the different fillings. Try it!
- Bwell Baking Spraw
- 125g soft butter
- 300g quality dark chocolate (minimum 70% cocoa) broken into pieces
- 3 tablespoons golden syrup
- 200g Tennis Biscuits
- 100g mini marshmallows
- 250g speckled eggs
- 2 teaspoons icing sugar (for dusting)
- Melt the butter, chocolate and golden syrup in a heavy-based saucepan. Scoop out about 125ml / ½ cup of this melted mixture and put to one side.
- Put the biscuits into a freezer bag and then bash them with a rolling pin. You are aiming for both crumbs and pieces of biscuits.
- Fold the biscuit pieces and crumbs into the melted chocolate mixture in the saucepan, and then add the marshmallows and speckled eggs.
- Tip in a tray sprayed with Bwell Baking Spray and flatten mixture, top with the remaining chocolate mixture and smooth the top.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
- Cut into 24 fingers and dust with icing sugar.
… Food Is Love …
For more “love-filled” recipes, do not forget to subscribe to my blog.
Follow me on the following Social Media platforms: